Well its Superbowl Sunday. A national holiday of some sorts. I decided to skip the parties this year, take care of some housework and so forth. I put on my checklist:Update Blog Theme. Well after many many hours of tinkering, and fixing compatibility issues, I have a new blog theme. It took way more hours than I wanted. The majority of time went into trying different themes which were all unsatisfying. Ironically, this theme is the first that I started with, but couldn’t get to work, until I stumbled onto the solution 6 hours later. Regardless, there may seem to be some bugs, which will be worked out as the week goes by.